To assist NMSU faculty and staff in locating funding opportunities, the Office of the Vice President for Research has purchased a subscription to ProQuest’s Pivot software. Features of Pivot include:
- Provides access to the most comprehensive global source of funding opportunities—totaling billions of dollars and growing
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of your organization from millions of profiles from leading research organizations worldwide
- Fosters collaboration by cultivating essential partnerships and alliances
- Enhances communication, monitoring, and tracking individual faculty, teams, or researchers and the Research Development office
- Allows the focus to be on winning the necessary awards and grants
- Builds strong network connections for future opportunities
Accessing Pivot is restricted to campus computers, or computers logged into the NMSU network via VPN software. If you are on campus, simply point your browser to https://pivot.proquest.com/funding_main. Questions regarding using Pivot should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to install VPN software to access Pivot from off-campus, go to http://ictvpn.nmsu.edu to find and install the required software.